By becoming a member of this service offering, we take on board all your day-to-day financial administration and management and you benefit from:
- A dedicated Financial Planner who coordinates your affairs and creates an effective team working on your behalf
- Regular meetings, the style and frequency of which you agree
- Liaising with your other advisers such as your solicitor, accountant or HR director
- Direct access to your office based Client Manager for general queries and day-today financial management
- Continual updating of your Financial Audit and Financial Plan showing a clear picture of your assets, liabilities, inheritance tax statement, portfolios, plans and policies
- The ability to outsource the burden of financial paperwork. We review the paperwork you send to us to check if any action is required by us or you and we update your records
- Storage of your documents if required. This includes storing copies of documents such as your Wills, Powers of Attorney and policy documents*
- Dealing with enquiries from your product providers
Our clients find comfort in knowing that should they die, their finances are organised and we are available to help their family.
We also include all the benefits of our foundation level service, The Essential Wealth Portfolio Service.
This is a fee based service which is typically paid monthly, based on your personal circumstances and needs.
* The service promoted here is not part of the Openwork offering and is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is offered in our own right and Openwork Limited accepts no responsibility for this aspect of our business.