For most clients, the preparation of The Financial Audit and Financial Plan marks the start of a long partnership between us.
We are fully committed to building the right type of on-going partnership with you. The style and frequency of review meetings are agreed between you and your Financial Planner.
We will be there for you when you need us with day-to-day issues and your financial administration will be managed proactively by your Client Manager.
We listened to what our clients really valued in an on-going service, which we trust will also resonate with you. They said:
- Keep me informed – only send pertinent information that is of benefit and do not bombard or over load.
- Maintain my plans – provide an update at least once a year to allow a ‘milestone check’ that the plans are progressing as expected.
- Be my financial advocate – make sure that any personal changes in income or assets are not adversely affected by announcements in the UK Government’s Budget (e.g. changes in income, capital gains or inheritance taxation). This is typically discussed face to face during your review meetings, but more and more of our clients are asking to mix this with technology such as telephone or Skype.
We include these three areas in the two levels of service we have. The most appropriate service will be dictated by what financial stage you are currently in, and your relative level of wealth.
- The Essential Wealth Management Service. In addition to the management of your invested assets, we take on board all your day to day financial administration and management.
- The Essential Wealth Portfolio Service. This is our foundation level of service where we look after your invested assets that we have set up for you.